20091112

what did we...hear?



art of the trench

today while at my phonathon shift i was perusing the above site. a collection of photos taken by the sartorialist (scott schuman) of men, women and children wearing burberry's trench coat. a project in conjunction with burberry solely based on these photos and people commenting on them etc.


cutest photo...

the background music is by the kooks and while i was at work (wearing a headset calling people) i could hear the background music inbetween my phone calls and i was completely confused because it was barely audible and i had no idea it was playing from the site. i told my boss and the girl next to me and the conclusion was that i was crazy. seriously.

not until i closed the window did i realize where it was coming from....







go check it out!

2 comments:

Randy Wan said...

I love this site :)! Omg, Burberry trench coats are so cool!

Amy + Dianne said...

<3