20090429

what did we LISTEN: owl city

owl city - the technicolor phase
properly addicted since christal's video. yay for may 7th show



I am the red in the rose, the flowers on the blankets on your bedroom floor. And I am the gray in the ghost that hides with your clothes behind your closet door. I am the green in the grass that bends back from underneath your feet. And I am the blue in your back alley view where the horizon and the rooftops meet. If you cut me I suppose I would bleed the colors of the evening stars. You can go anywhere you wish cause I'll be there, wherever you are. (wherever you are) 2x (I will always be your keys when we are lost in the technicolor phase) The black in the book the letters on the pages that you memorize. And I am the orange in the overcast of color that you visualize. I am the white in the walls that soak up all the sound when you cannot sleep. And I am the peach in the starfish on the beach that wish the harbor wasn't quite so deep. If you cut me I suppose I would bleed the colors of the evening stars. (my darling) You can go anywhere you wish cause I'll be there, wherever you are. (my darling)

No comments: