20090606

what did we ASPIRE: ED NACIONAL



ED NACIONAL

found these images and link originally on szymon tumblr which led to the artist's gallery webpage for tiepography and then went on to click about the artist and learned that ed nacional just graduated from parsons the new school for design this past spring. which i found very cool because i was initially drawn to the quality and creativity of this typography work and wanted to write a post on it and only then did i discover that the artist hails from my school. it reaffirms something about how much i love parsons and what the next three years my hold for me. here's what he says about himself.

"I enjoy working with both the technological elements of design like building and designing interactive websites, as well as more handmade forms such as screen-printing, illustration and collage. I try to stick my nose in as many creative areas I can and am currently learning to sew and always trying to improve my photography skills. A few things i can’t live without are type, grids, flea markets, stoop sales, book stores, mixtapes and good food..."
which is definitely a description i would like to say on the whole fits myself as well.

ED NACIONAL'S BLOG


No comments: