20090619

what did we listen: BARCELONA - PLASTISCINES

been a little obsessed with this one song by the plastiscines. not very fond of all their other work but very much so in love with this one. it's a four girl french rock band of sorts.





You can use anyone / But it won’t be long ’til somebody finds there’s something wrong. / Now, four seasons have passed / Buried at last, and covered in ash / Our love is gone.

Say whatever you want, but the beat goes on / It’s better for us to stay away / Wait, I have enough faith, courage and strength, just to move on and meditate.

Let’s get down in Barcelona, I like romancing, but I don’t wanna / Let’s get down in Barcelona, tonight we’re dancing like no tomorrow.

Now, just like before, we’re both on the floor, and we will get out of this another time / And, as we’re shaking hands, we understand, you go your way and I go mine.

Let’s get down in Barcelona, I like romancing, but I don’t wanna / Let’s get down in Barcelona, tonight we’re dancing like tomorrow… Let’s get down in Barcelona, I like romancing, but I don’t wanna / Let’s get down in Barcelona, tonight we’re dancing like tomorrow…

Falling down, falling down, touch the ground, touch the ground / Going mad, going mad, not too bad, not too bad!!!

Let’s get down in Barcelona, I like romancing, but I don’t wanna / Let’s get down in Barcelona, tonight we’re dancing like tomorrow… Let’s get down in Barcelona, I like romancing, but I don’t wanna / Let’s get down in Barcelona, tonight we’re dancing like tomorrow…

No comments: