20090618

what did we eat: MORE

IMG_7897

more

one east delaware place chicago illinois 60611
phone: 312.951.0001.
open sunday 10 - 6 monday through friday 8 - 8 saturday 9 - 8

more on facebook


IMG_7895


IMG_7898

super delicious cupcakes. my sister charlotte and i shared the salted caramel and the strawberry rhubarb. at 3.50 for one and 39.50 a dozen it's not tooo outrageous but i will say it's out there. (a special treat for only special occasions - in my case, maybe once year?)

the cake part isn't all that special but the filling inside is seriously good (in my opinion) plus the store is really cute and tucked away in the chicago equivalent of the ny upper east side (lincoln park area?) and the cupcakes just look so gorgeous (only foodies like me and my sis really call food gorgeous...)

IMG_7896


IMG_7901
i also love this sticker tag - "forever more cupcakes"

1 comment:

Amy + Dianne said...

OH HOW CUTE.

i love cupcake packagingggggggwithapassion

miss yaaaaaaa