20090808

what did we "ooo": HUNTER PARRISH




ok. so i don't usually go very crazy over guys.
but this is
hunter parrish
straight white american, 5'7" blue eyes with blond hair, 22 years old and 23 next may 13
actor who plays silas botwin in weeds (i am almost through season 3) and who also starred in "paper man" "17 again" "freedom writers" and currently filming "it's complicated"
he goes east coast preppy in august 2009's issue of GQ (which makes me feel like i'm actually up to date on someone hot at the right time) and alll of the below images are from the spread. i like the photos enough that i may just buy the magazine....it'd be my first GQ hah. it also helps that the clothes are cute and the styling is good. a lot of ralph lauren, also diesel, dsquared, A.P.C., band of outsiders, converse, D&G, brooks brothers....etc. full details and prices in slideshow on GQ site (link above) article by sarah goldstein and photos by peggy sirota.



on being shirtless a lot on weeds: "It’s not contractual, it’s just where my storyline is. I had to show my butt last season for the first time. And I had a hard time deciding whether to do it—we didn’t decide until the morning of the shoot."

on being with older women on the show: "I don’t know. Maybe I’m a better actor when I know there’s going to be an older woman involved."


on almost playing zac efron's role on high school musical: "That is definitely a rumor but it was really, really close. It was down to five guys and then I got offered a part in this amazing Robin Williams movie. And I thought to myself: fly to Vancouver and meet the director for this Robin Williams movie, or stay and finish the auditions for the Disney Chanel movie? So I didn’t even go to the last audition. I heard a rumor that I was their favorite, but I never made it to the end. I mean I would have had a blast doing it. But I’m so happy for Zac, he’s the only guy for that."

and my favorite question in the interview....(follow up to above answer)
Didn’t you kick the crap out of him onscreen in 17 Again?
Yes. That was kind of awesome.






1 comment:

Amy + Dianne said...

he looks like the kid that used to sit behind me in spanish in my freshman year!

love-di