20090822

what did we start anew

i have newly arrived in new york. landed august 18th and my last week in hong kong and my first three days in new york were very busy. that seems to be the most common theme in my life: busy. hopefully i now resume blogging.

IMG_0021

first cooked meal in my new kitchen.

IMG_0058

new apartment. new room. new set up.

IMG_0060

more of the nice new minimalist, white beige colored room.

IMG_0034

and as of late possibly THE most exciting? new dslr. (thank you mommy, scot and charlotte for all of your contributions. and thank you summer job for earning me the rest. and thank you God for giving me eyes to see, a desire to take photos, and some actual ability with cameras, plus the gift of the dslr)

1 comment:

charlotte said...

the "charis is making the world more beautiful fund"! you're welcome! more than happy to contribute